Planned Parenthood Advocates of Arizona reserves the right to monitor content on this blog and to remove content that the editors, in their sole discretion, determine to be harmful, offensive, or otherwise in violation of its operating policies. In order to maintain an informative and valuable community that meets the needs of the contributors and readers and avoids harm that can result from disseminating statements that are false, malicious, predatory, in violation of the rights of others, or otherwise harmful, it is necessary to establish the following rules to protect against abuse:
- You may not post or transmit any message that is libelous or defamatory, or that discloses private or personal matters concerning any person. You may not post or transmit any message, data, image, or program that is indecent, obscene, or pornographic.
- You may not post or transmit any message, data, image, or program that would violate the property rights of others, including unauthorized copyrighted text, images, or programs, trade secrets or other confidential proprietary information, and trademarks or service marks used in an infringing fashion.
- You may not use any robot, spider, or other automatic device or process to monitor or copy our web pages or any portion of the content contained herein without our express written permission.
- You may not post or transmit any message that is harmful, threatening, abusive, or hateful. It is not Planned Parenthood Advocates of Arizona’s intent to discourage you from taking controversial positions or expressing vigorously what may be unpopular views; however, Planned Parenthood Advocates of Arizona reserves the right to take such action as it deems appropriate in cases where the site is used to disseminate statements that are deeply and widely offensive and/or harmful.
- You may not post or transmit charity requests, petitions for signatures, chain letters, or letters relating to pyramid schemes. You may not post or transmit any advertising, promotional materials, or any other solicitation for goods or services except in those areas that are designated for such purpose. Any promotion of health frauds or medical misinformation may be removed at the discretion of the editors.
- Any comments that appear to be duplicated across the Internet, without a good-faith effort to engage the content of the posts to which the comments are being submitted in reply, may be removed at the discretion of the editors.
- In the interest of maintaining a safe space, comments that are racist, sexist, ableist, homophobic, transphobic, or otherwise marginalizing may be removed at the discretion of the editors. Personal attacks, either of the authors or of other commenters, may be removed at the discretion of the editors.
- When making factual claims, citing reliable sources is encouraged and appreciated. Links are allowed. We strive to keep discussion evidence based, and have the right not to approve comments that include unsubstantiated claims.
- Our bloggers cannot diagnose medical conditions or recommend treatment. Please see a licensed medical professional for diagnosis and treatment.
Most comments are automatically sent to moderation, regardless of content, but should be approved promptly. If you have any questions or would like clarification, please contact the site administrator.